- All articulation agreements are due immediately
- Course spreadsheets are due by August 9, 2012
- All admission/registration forms are due by the end of business day August 25, 2021 (no exceptions)
We will be using D2L Brightspace this semester as our learning management system (LMS).
Links to D2L Brightspace, Office 365, SSC Self-Service, and Employee email are available in the footer of every www.ssc.edu webpage under the Self-Service heading. You can also bookmark these tools (Example: D2L = https://d2l.ssc.edu/).
Some of these resources will require you to use your SSC email address (D2L for Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and others will require just your user name (Example: tmakin) so be sure to look at the instructions on each login page. All will require that you use your SSC network passphrase.
Thank you for supporting the Dual Credit Program with South Suburban College and your high school.
Create or Recover Your Passphrase and Hint
Each instructor will create their own SSC passphrase to use with their network account, as well as, a hint in case the passphrase is forgotten. For security reasons, you will work directly with Network Systems. Please contact Donna Martin at 708-596-2000, extension 2670 to set or recovery your passphrase and hint.
If Donna is not available, please leave a voicemail message with your name, phone number, and the best times to return your call.
Here are some passphrase examples :
|IHav3aMast3rsFromABC||I Have a Master’s From ABC||Degree earned|
|MyDogsNameisSklppy||My Dog’s Name is Skippy||Pet’s name|
|can2wrongsmakeaRight||can 2 wrongs make a Right||Two negatives|
Our system has restrictions on acceptable passphrases. Please adhere to these rules in order for your passphrase to be processed:
• Must be at least 14 characters in length
• Must contain at least one uppercase letter
• Must contain at least one lowercase letter
• Must contain at least one but no more than two numbers
• Must NOT contain a number in the first or last position of the passphrase
• Must NOT contain any special characters
• Must NOT contain any spaces between characters
When are Grades Due?
|Last Date to enter Attendance Verification||Last Date to Enter Midterm/ Active Pursuit||Last Date to Enter Final Grade|
How Do I:
If you need help with D2L please email email@example.com.
Access my SSC email
Visit https://mail.ssc.edu/. Please enter TIC\plus your user name (i.e. TIC\tmakin) in the field labeled “Domain\User Name:”. Your passphrase will be your regular SSC Network Passphrase