- Instructions For Entering Midterm and Final Grades in MoodleInstructions for Midterm and Final Grade Entry Click on this simple instruction set for entering Midterm and Final Grades in the Moodle ILP Intergration Block
- Connect Course with Moodle Course using MH-CampusThis link shows an instructor how to pair a Connect Course with a Moodle Course. https://tl.ssc.edu/public/2019/12/How-does-an-instructor-pair-a-Connect-course-with-a-Moodle-course-using-MH-Campus.pdf
- User Guides for McGraw-Hill ConnectHere is an easy instructional on how an Instructor performs a grade sync with MH Campus Classic Integration How does an instructor perform a grade sync (MH Campus – Classic Integration) Click on the link to open up simple instructions.
- Remove McGraw-Hill Connect from Moodle Gradebook for StudentsGo to “Grades” To go “Gradebook Setup” Hide “McGraw-Hill Connect” Go to “Course Grade Settings” Under “User Report” find “Hide totals if they contain hidden items” Select “Show totals excluding hidden items”
- Moodle Gradebook Set UpGrade book set up is an important part of building a course in Moodle. On the right side of the Moodle course shell, underneath the administration block, is where we will get started. The most common type of grading is in the ‘Aggregation’ category and the […]
- Moodle Integration with TurnItIn Feedback StudioThis video is a live demo of TurnItIn Feedback Studio with Moodle Integration. It is a good reference for best practices and steps to using this tool.
- How to Import Content into a New Course ShellTurn Editing Settings On In your new course: On the right hand side of the Moodle course, find your Administration Block Scroll down to IMPORT A list of courses will be on the page, listed in alphabetical order. You can either scroll through […]
- Adjusting QuizzesInstructors who use Moodle grade book, have frequently asked us how they can make adjustments to students quiz grades after the quiz was taken and initially graded within Moodle. They are two ways to do this. A. Manually adjusting every grade. Go to grades and select […]
- SMART Boards and Projectorshttps://training.smarttech.com/ This website offers training tips as well as standardized ways to use SMART Boards and Projectors in the class room. Please email email@example.com or call 708-255-5890 option 2 to arrange for in-person training with a member of our team.
- Moodle: Quiz User OverridesThis video demonstrates how to give a user override to a student for taking a quiz. This override can change the closing date, time limit, and even the number of attempts.
- Moodle: Backing Up & Restoring A ShellThis video demonstrates how to backup a Moodle shell and restore it to a different shell.
- Moodle: Adding Documents to MoodleThis video demonstrates how to add documents (such as Word, PowerPoint & PDF files) to a Moodle shell.
- Epson Brightlink TrainingHere are a few helpful tips on how to use Epson Brightlink interactive projector. 1. How to Use the Easy Interactive Tools in Interactive Mode 2. How to Use the Easy Interactive Tools in Whiteboard Mode https://youtu.be/5LjgGfJ_26s 3. How to Use the Easy Interactive Tools Command […]
- Moodle: Importing/Converting QuestionsThis video demonstrates how to import and/or convert question banks into your Moodle shell.
- Moodle: Email Within MoodleThese videos demonstrate how to use the internal email system (separate from SSC’s Portal Webmail) to communicate with students in your Moodle shell.
GCFLearnFree.org – GCFLearnFree.org creates and provides quality, innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy, and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life.
Microsoft eLearning – Online course offerings surrounding Microsoft technologies
Microsoft Office – Online course offerings surrounding Microsoft Office technologies
Technology Tidbits – Online repository to share technology with faculty and staff.
Technology Showcase – This site is a repository for all IT technology demonstrations, workshops, and sessions presented during Technology Advisory Committees, Technology Time sessions, In-Service Days, and TLC Workshops.
Moodle.org – Home to the open-source Learning Management System used by South Suburban College.
LinkedIn – Welcome to LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network with 200 million members in 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Pathbrite – Don’t be the crowd. Stand out from it. You are not your résumé. Or bubble tests. Or transcripts. Rather, you’re all these things combined and so much more. But how do you express all your unique qualities, experiences and abilities? Pathbrite Portfolios can help.
Twitter – Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting. Simply find the accounts you find most compelling and follow the conversations.
Weebly – Weebly gives millions of people a surprisingly easy and affordable way to create a site that is as unique as they are. With a Weebly site, people can start their own business, communicate with their clients, showcase their achievements, and be an authority on personal and professional interests. Weebly gives everyone the freedom to start a site, blog or online store that works brilliantly across computers, phones and tablets. Offering a range of pricing options including a free plan and premium plans starting at $4/month, Weebly has everything you need to plan, build, publish and grow a site that meets your goals.
TED – TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design.
YouTube – Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
American Management Association – For administrative support, business writing and presentation skills, and customer service.
Skillpath – Current seminars for supervisors.
SSC Library Website – The Library at South Suburban College is a central service area for books, periodicals, audiovisual materials, subscription databases, and online resources that support the classroom needs of the students, faculty, and staff as well as the research and informational needs of the community.