If you have course content in Moodle you would like to use in D2L it is no problem to import it.
- In Moodle: Backup your Moodle course and then download that file to your computer.
- In D2L: Go to Course Tools →Course Admin →Import/Export/Copy Components
- Select “Import Components”and choose “from a course package”
- Upload the Moodle backup file and then click “Import all Components”
- You will need to go through the content and other materials once imported to clean up the structure and to ensure things came across OK. We’ve noticed issues with the following Moodle items not transferring properly to D2L (Labels, Multi-select question types and matching question types)
- Verify imported content in D2L and adjust as needed.