Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we do a deep dive into D2L Quizzes. If you are an instructor that does not use online quizzes, consider using practice quizzes. Studies show practice quizzes improve students’ preparation for higher stakes assignments.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Basic online quiz creation and review of various question types.
- Improve student engagement by using images and videos in questions and answers.
- Importing quiz questions from a publisher’s text bank.
- Randomizing exam questions using the Question Library (every student gets a different quiz!).
- Reviewing question statistics to determine areas instructors may need to revisit before the higher stakes assignments.
- Releasing quiz results to students and D2L gradebook.
- Using the Special Access function for students with accommodation or who may need more time.
Zoom Registration for this Session