Do you have a rather large project assignment in your course that includes numerous requirements? Or do you have course activities that include discrete steps students must complete? If so, join the Teaching and Learning Center as we showcase the use of the D2L Checklist tool that may help in keeping students on track with course activities.
In this live training, we’ll cover:
- Creating D2L checklists and posting the checklist within a D2L course.
- How students complete the D2L checklist to self-regulate their progress.
- Reviewing instructor data reports indicating the student’s progress.
- Advance features, such as releasing a checklist based on certain conditions (example: student who may be getting behind on a rather large project and may need extra organizational help).
- Using D2L Intelligence agents to send auto emails to students who have not completed the checklist.
Zoom Registration for this session