- This event has passed.
Promethean ActivPanel Display Refresher (Hands-on Training in the Teaching and Learning Center)
August 2 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Some SSC classrooms are equipped with a Promethean ActivPanel as a display. Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this hands-on training where we will demonstrate the technical aspects of using the Promethean ActivPanel in the classroom.
In this live training, we’ll cover:
- Navigating the center console, unified menu and touch screen.
- Locating and launching applications that are pre-installed.
- Allowing students to share their devices with you and other students by initiating a 6-digit sharing code.
- Utilizing engaging lessons and activities pre-built into the Promethean ActivPanel that include annotation, capture app, spinner, timer, whiteboard, along with access to internet via Chrome, just to name a few.
- Save content altered on the Promethean ActivPanel to USB drive.
- Import existing resources, such as PDF’s, images and Powerpoints and/or connecting to your D2L course to access your course content.
Due to limited seating, please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation.
This hands-on training will be held in room Teaching and Learning Center (located in the first floor library)