March 9, 2023
An Intelligent Agent is a communication tool feature built-in to D2L that can assist instructors in monitoring student activity and automatically sending email reminders to students based on those activities.
For example, instructors can prepare an intelligent agent to automatically email students as follows:
- Welcome students when they first access the course.
- Remind students they failed to login and access your course within the last week and how important it is to keep up.
- Encourage students when they miss deadlines.
- Recognize students when they are doing well in the course.
- Catch them early by notifying them of tutoring services available if they are receiving a low score in their assignments.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Creating an Intelligent Agent based on a variety of different criteria mentioned above.
- Test an Intelligent Agent with a Practice Run.
- Introduce the concepts of Replacement Strings – internal fields that can be used to personalize the communication, such as First Name, Last Course Assess Date, Course Name, etc.
Registration: This training webinar will be using Teams. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend. We’ll send you the Teams meeting link prior to the webinar.