- This event has passed.
D2L Gradebook and Assignments (Online Webinar) (.25 PGU)
August 14 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we get instructors started using the D2L Gradebook. We’ll demonstrate creating grade items and categories, along with the features in the “Manage Grades” tool. We’ll finish up with showing best practices of sending grades to the Student Information System.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Setting up your gradebook (manually or using the gradebook wizard)
- If weighting grades, set up of categories
- Connecting assignments, quizzes and discussion forums to the gradebook
- Manually create gradebook columns and entering Grades
- Best practices of exporting Attendance, Midterm and Final Grades to the SIS (Student Information System)
To Register, visit: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAod-6gpjMvE9FtuhEGjDSUTUewULpoHyZo