- This event has passed.
D2L Basics Refresher (Online Webinar)
August 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we get instructors started using D2L. We’ll demonstrate D2L navigation, how to add and organize content into modules, how to create assignments, basic gradebook functionality, and ways to communicate with your students.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Posting your course syllabus.
- Creating weekly modules and posting a variety of content into those modules (powerpoints, pdf’s, videos, etc.).
- Creating assignments (discussion forum, written assignment, online practice quiz) and passing the score to the D2L gradebook.
- Basic grading functionality and submitting attendance, midterm and final grades to the student information system.
- Various ways to communicate with your students (announcement, emails, students who missed assignments, etc.).
- Introducing the D2L Pulse App and easy notifications to students (sort of like text messaging to mobile phones).
To register, visit: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYudOmgqDMrHtREeJa0pz3-ApX095o8iKLu