- This event has passed.
D2L – Save Faculty Time with Flexible Tools in D2L Brightspace (Vendor Webinar)
September 29, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Faculty work an average of 400 overtime hours each year to ensure student needs are being met–but are we also meeting the needs of faculty? As we move further into a world that demands more personalization and technology-integrated instruction, we must ask how we can best equip educators to meet these demands– all while saving valuable time.
Join us for a live demo of the D2L Brightspace platform and our timesaving, easy-to-use tools that allow educators to provide exceptional and captivating learning experiences. Learn more about how faculty can be empowered to:
- Create engaging content quickly and efficiently with templates you can use semester after semester
- Use release conditions to create personalized learning paths based on performance outcomes
- Save time and reduce errors with auto-grading functionalities
- Identify at-risk students early and proactively reach out based on chosen conditions
- Communicate with your students, advisors, and administrators at scale
Presenter: Meredith Schuurman Solutions Engineer, D2L
To Register, visit: https://www.d2l.com/resources/webinars/save-faculty-time-with-flexible-tools-in-d2l-brightspace/