- This event has passed.
Reminder – Time to Register for Spring Illinois Online Network (MOT Certificate Courses)
December 16, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
While “Overview of Online Instruction” is our prerequisite course with the Illinois Online Network, this Fall we are continuing to offer the opportunity for instructors to take an additional course toward the MOT certificate. Courses begin January 17, 2023 with a registration deadline of January 17, 2023.
MOT Certification Courses that begin August 22, 2022 include:
- Technology Tools for Online Learning (MOT)
- Overview of Online Instruction (MOT)
- Practicum for Online Teaching (MOT)
- Instructional Design for Online Course Development (MOT)
- Student Assessment in Online Courses (MOT)
Step 1: Decide what course you plan to take. For full course descriptions, visit https://www.uis.edu/ion/registration/schedule/
Step 2: Get Approval from SSC. If you are interested in registering, please complete our TLC application to get started – https://forms.office.com/r/axmQgDiETK (your login for this form is your SSC email address and regular network password). If you are approved, SSC will cover the cost of your registration.
Once you are approved, you will receive a code to use at registration in Step 3. Using this code allows you to register with SSC paying for the registration.
Step 3: Register for the Ion Course. Visit: https://www.uis.edu/ion/registration/creating-your-self-service-account.
On this page you have two options:
- Already have an ION Account? If you already have set up an ION account, visit the Continuing and Professional Education self-service portal.
- Don’t have an ION Account? Follow the directions to create an account, then proceed to the Continuing and Professional Education self-service portal.
Remember: Use the Code provided in Step 2 during registration. This means that SSC will pay for the course on the instructors behalf.
Register for your desired course. Enter the School Code provided so that SSC will pay for the class.