Introduction to Quality Matters at SSC (Online Webinar) (.25 PGU)
February 24 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Quality Matters (QM), is an internationally recognized, standards-based program, which offers faculty quality assurance in online and hybrid course design with a focus on continuous improvement.
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we introduce Quality Matters to instructors at SSC.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Update on the Higher Learning Commission requirements for programs/certification/courses.
- What is Quality Matters?
- How other institutions use Quality Matters.
- How can we leverage our Quality Matters membership?
- SSC “Light” version of the course design checklist.
- How Instructors can get involved and provide the Teaching and Learning Center feedback.
Registration: This training webinar will be using Teams. Email: email@example.com if you’d like to attend. We’ll send you the Teams meeting link prior to the webinar.