Illinois Online Network (MOT Certificate Courses) – Registration Reminder
January 4, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
While “Overview of Online Instruction” is our prerequisite course with the Illinois Online Network, this spring we are continuing to offer the opportunity for instructors to take an additional course toward the MOT certificate. Courses begin January 17th, 2022 with a registration deadline of January 17th, 2022.
MOT Certification Courses that begin January 17th include:
- Technology Tools for Online Learning (MOT)
- Overview of Online Instruction (MOT)
- Practicum for Online Teaching (MOT)
- Instructional Design for Online Course Development (MOT)
- Student Assessment in Online Courses (MOT)
For full course descriptions, etc. visit https://colrs.uis.edu/portal/catalog?tab=schedule.
Registration: If you are interested in registering, please complete our TLC application to get started – https://forms.office.com/r/axmQgDiETK (your login for this form is your SSC email address and regular network password). If you are approved, SSC will cover the cost of your registration.