- This event has passed.
Elements of Quality Matters: Self-Paced Online Course (Self-Paced Online Course) (.25 PGU)
November 16, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Quality Matters (QM) is the global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments. It has advanced quality assurance practices in online teaching and learning for over a decade. This course takes about 2 hours to complete.
Learn more about QM in this self-paced course, including:
- QM’s origin, evolution, and scope
- Factors that affect the quality of online learning
- What it takes for a course to be QM-Certified
- How QM certifies online programs
- QM professional development and tools to support online teaching.
To Register: https://www.canvas.net/browse/qm/courses/elements-of-quality-matters
Reminder: Once completed, remember to send the TLC your certification of completion.