Dual Delivery Classroom Refresher (Room 3137)
August 16 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Many courses at SSC are considered dual delivery courses. Dual delivery refers to a limited number of students attending a course in-person in a physical classroom and at the same time, a limited number of students attending that same course virtually using D2L Virtual Classroom (Bongo).
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this hands-on training where we will demonstrate the technical aspects of running and managing a dual delivery classroom.
In this live training, we’ll cover:
- Within the classroom, logging into the computer and turning on the front and back projectors.
- Scheduling Virtual Classroom (Bongo) meetings for all your class times for the term.
- Launching a Virtual Classroom (Bongo) meeting, selecting classroom camera and microphone and discover ways to verify your settings.
- Using the camera remote so that virtual students have an equal experience to that of the in-person students.
- Best practices of using the Virtual Classroom tools will also be discussed which include sharing your in-class screen so that virtual students can see clearly, using the large gallery view so you can see all your virtual students, recording your meetings so that all students can view later…and much more.
Due to limited seating, please register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation.
This hands-on training will be held in room 3137.