- This event has passed.
D2L Rubrics: General Education and Course Level (Online Webinar)
May 16 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Rubrics in D2L are a great way to easily communicate assignment expectations to students for any type of course (traditional, hybrid or online). Rubrics in D2L also saves faculty time evaluating and grading while providing quality and objective feedback on student assignments.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Attaching an SSC General Education Rubric to a course assignment
- Creating a course level rubric from scratch and attach it to an assignment
- Grading an assignment using a rubric and discover how students see their feedback
- Reviewing instructor rubric statistics for overall class performance on the specific criterion of a rubric
- Copying rubrics from course to course
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we get instructors started using Rubrics in D2L.
Registration: This training webinar will be using Teams. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend. We’ll send you the Teams meeting link prior to the webinar.
Unable to attend? Watch an archived recording of this webinar.