- This event has passed.
D2L – Gradebook and Assignments (Online Webinar)
September 1 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we get instructors started using D2L Gradebook. We’ll demonstrate creating grade items and categories, along with the features in the “Manage Grades” tool. We’ll finish up with showing best practices of sending grades to the Student Information System.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Setting up your grade book (manually or using the grade book wizard)
- If weighting grades, set up of categories
- Connecting assignments, quizzes and discussion forums to the gradebook
- Manually create grade book columns and entering Grades
- Best practices of exporting Attendance, Midterm and Final Grades to the SIS (Student Information System)
Registration: This training webinar will be using Teams. Email: email@example.com if you’d like to attend. We’ll send you the Teams meeting link prior to the webinar.