- This event has passed.
D2L Basics – an Introduction
December 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Join the Teaching and Learning Center for this online webinar as we get instructors started using D2L. We’ll demonstrate D2L navigation, how to add and organize content into modules, how to create assignments, basic gradebook functionality, and ways to communicate with your students.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the following:
- Teaching a duel delivery course? We’ll show you how to hide the course shell you will not be using.
- Post course syllabus
- Create weekly modules and post a variety of content
- Create assignments (discussion forum, written assignment, online practice quiz) and pass the score to a gradebook column
- Basic grading functionality
- Introduce the D2L Pulse App and ways to communicate with your students
Registration: This training webinar will be using Teams. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend. We’ll send you the Teams meeting link prior to the webinar.