- This event has passed.
Cengage Day 2 – Free Online Conference – Empowered Educator: Embracing a New College Classroom
February 15 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Cengage Day 2 Free Online Conference – Empowered Educator: Embracing a New College Classroom (Vendor Webinars)
When we’re in a groove, it’s easy to keep doing what we do – day after day. But what happens when we shake things up and break free from that routine? We create new possibilities we never knew existed.
Our Free Empowered Educator Online Conference is all about embracing the new. The 2023 lineup will help you get out of your comfort zone, stretch your teaching skill set and unlock new teaching ideas with your peers.
Overhaul traditional teaching methods, find fresh ways to foster critical thinking and problem solving, learn how to use escape rooms to boost engagement and leverage technology to increase students’ digital literacy and career readiness.
When you step into the new, you create endless learning opportunities for your students―today and tomorrow.
February 15th Agenda:
- Escape the Standard Lectures with Escape Rooms
- Equity in the Gradebook: Standards-Based Grading
- The Trauma-Informed Care Approach to Education
- The Power of the Leaerning-Teaching Relationship
- Promoting Mental & Physical Health in Any Discipline
- Using Technology to Engage Students in an Online Course
Links and further description of the above sessions will be provided upon registration.