Instructors who use Moodle grade book, have frequently asked us how they can make adjustments to students quiz grades after the quiz was taken and initially graded within Moodle. They are two ways to do this.
A. Manually adjusting every grade.
- Go to grades and select “single view” from the pull down menu near the top left of the screen.
- Once there select the “grade item” you want to adjust
- On the grade item screen scroll to the right and you will see a column labeled “override”
- Select “all” under override and you will now be able to manually enter a score and/or adjust the score
B. The other option is to add 5 points to every quiz as a default for that quiz. To do this follow these steps:
- Go to the grade book setup
- Select “edit settings” for the item you want to add points to.
- Scroll down and just above “grade category” you will see a link for “show more”. Click this
- Find “offset” and enter the number of points you want added to each student’s quiz.
- Don’t forget to select “save changes” when done.